6.06.2010

Hanging with Owen & Aki

What's up? I think I could really get used to island life. Sun, shade, sand, shave ice, spam, ... aren't those the 5 S's?
I mean really, check out this view! This was from a very child-friendly hike we went on near Aunty Nan and Uncle Mike's home. I rode up in style while Papa pushed me. It was so relaxing to take in the sights.

I had so much fun with Owen and Aki. We got to eat breakfast every morning which meant that I had 1st, 2nd, and 3rd breakfast even. Hmm.. perhaps I over-ate in Hawaii. Guess I was thinking I should go all out if I end up buying a Muu-muu. I didn't though. I'm trying to grow up fast moving around lots and imitating the big kids. I reached for my cup as soon as I saw the big kids doing it.

Owen + Aki + Me = 3 kids, and Aunty Nan + Uncle Mike + Mummy + Papa = 4 adults. Why were the adults always so tired if they outnumbered the kids? Silly adults. I mean how much trouble could we get in?


I miss Owen and Aki already!! Mummy, when are we going back?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nan said...

We miss you too, Maia! Everytime I pass by your room I ask my parents where you went. Maybe Owen and I can convince our parents to go visit you next summer.

Xoxo,
Aki

Unknown said...

Maia - you are soooo cute! I can't believe you are about to turn one! tell me what that's like - i'll be turning one in a few months, too. i hope we get to see each other soon.

your friend,
Oliver