7.06.2010

Happy belated 4th of July everyone! I have been a busy girl.

Aunty M-C and Uncle Andrew came down from Vancouver to come see me. I got to pose for Uncle Andrew's camera. This is the look I get when I traipse around the down comforter. The bed is no obstacle course for me! The beginning of July also meant I had to say goodbye to Uncle Jeff. We've shared a lot of good times especially when my parents weren't around. He even taught me his favorite letters.

I hosted a little bbq for him and some of his friends. We had a plate lunch feast! There was so much deliciousness, but since I didn't get to try any of it, I just played with Uncle Jeff. Here he is trying to make me appear like a chubby bunny.

I did however notice these Diddy Reese like creations that Mummy made. I was a little jealous I didn't get to try them, but they looked a little big for my delicate mouth. Mummy has been a little over-excited in dusting off her ice cream maker. With all this delicious fruit around us now, I hope she thinks more seriously about canning so we can save the taste of summer.
Speaking of saved tastes, I hope Uncle JT is enjoying a nice Waiola's shave ice for me! I can't wait to visit him and Aunty Lynne again!

I also have world cup fever. Here's a little clip of me training. GO NETHERLANDS!

2 comments:

Jeffrey's blog said...

I'm going to miss you Chubby Bunny! Thank your mom, dad, and grandma for all the good food and taking care of me the past 12 months. Don't forget to visit us.
Uncle JT

Kristina said...

I kept flipping between adorable maia and her bottom teeth... and those delicious looking cookies! :)