This past weekend, I spent time with my Uncle Andy. He and I took my parents to go explore a little more of Seattle. We went under this bridge to meet the looming Fremont Troll. He was actually very friendly with lots of visitors. At first, I was a little suspicious of him, but was reassured that Mummy was carrying me.
Before that, we had worked up an appetite strolling along the Sound at Discovery Park. I like taking Mummy and Papa for walks. See how I have to pull them along? Sometimes they can be kind of slow.
The view was so gorgeous. Uncle Andy took these shots with his iPhone. I wonder when Papa is going to get me one of those... I know I'm going to have to teach him how to use it.
Walking is a lot of fun, but I still need a single finger assist to do it. I'm happy to crawl all over the house now and am a little perplexed by these "gates" that my parents just put up.
Oh and special thanks to my Uncle Ming Wei and Aunty Peifen for sending me those CDs that I've been singing along with... "wawawawawawa" is one of my favorite happy bee songs. I don't think my editors have captured it yet on video, but I'll let you know when they do.
Have a great week!
8.02.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment