Mummy, Papa, and I are starting to really settle into Seattle. Can you believe we've already lived here an entire year? We've figured out our favorite coffee brand, our favorite pastry place, and our favorite playground. (Ok.. maybe MY favorite playground, but I drag my parents along with me every chance I can. Heh.)
I realize however that my parents don't have the close circle of friends we had in my birth city, so I've decided to force them out of their comfort zone a little bit. Here I am introducing them to some new friends at my swim class. I can be very charming as I explore the concept of buoyancy. Fascinating how light I can be in the water.
I also started taking a really fun chinese class with a lot of other kids my age. Really the class is for Mummy to learn some more... her chinese is what Lucy jiejie and I would refer to as "bu tai hao." While Mummy was learning, I was busy perusing the landscape and seeing what kind of snacks the other kids brought. Hmmm, kind of got me hungry just thinking about it.
Well, speaking of my eating habits, I had my 15 month check up! I am hugging along that 90% percent curve for weight. O yeah baby! I'm 26lbs 15oz (12.2kg) and 30.5in long (50%) with a head circumference of 48cm (90%). As my Aunty Chor Chiat says, that's a lot of cheek to kiss.
Well, I'll end with a little video of my guffaw that I've been perfecting. Feel free to laugh along!
10.01.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
she's getting so big! glad to hear you guys are settling into your seattle lives. don't forget about us bay area folks though - come and visit us!
We all love Maia's "hahahaha... hee hee hee!"
Post a Comment