I'm nearly 9 months old, so I decided to takeover. What a travesty that most of my development has not been documented. I can sit up with ease, roll with fervor, and crawl with delicacy. My favorite words are "gaaaa" and "mmmmmaaa" and "dadada" but I try not to speak on camera. Better politics to just smile. Here are a few recent pics of me to see how big I am now.
I am enjoying a variety of foods including rice cereal, peas, avocado, pears, apples, prunes, cheerios, and carrots. I believe I may be the daintiest eater in this household. The world is such an exciting place with lots of things to explore. Sometimes it's hard to take time away from exploring to eat. I suppose I may change my tune when I see what all the fuss is about "grapes." Mama thinks I may need some teeth before I get to try those.
Mostly what I enjoy is trying to be big. Big is like my big sister. She's awesome. Here I am trying to walk.
Better still, here is me trying to drive. :)
Buckle up and be safe!
I am enjoying a variety of foods including rice cereal, peas, avocado, pears, apples, prunes, cheerios, and carrots. I believe I may be the daintiest eater in this household. The world is such an exciting place with lots of things to explore. Sometimes it's hard to take time away from exploring to eat. I suppose I may change my tune when I see what all the fuss is about "grapes." Mama thinks I may need some teeth before I get to try those.
Mostly what I enjoy is trying to be big. Big is like my big sister. She's awesome. Here I am trying to walk.
Better still, here is me trying to drive. :)
Buckle up and be safe!




2 comments:
LILY!!!!!!! She is so adorable! I love the winking/food drool pic. ha!
Lily is a cutie! I hope that you guys are doing well! Best, Sue, Ben, cruz and whitney
Post a Comment