What?! Did you know that once a year you get dressed up in some kind of costume and roam around to your neighbors' homes, knock on the door, and they bring out this big bowl of CANDY?! Free candy? And all I said was "trick or treat!" What a great holiday! Meimei and I had a blast!
She dressed up like a little dragon.
Can you guess what I was? Yup, Hello Kitty! And I get to wear my hat again, whenever I want this winter to keep my ears warm. Best part of Halloween so far was some kind of candy called M&Ms. But I think they melted in my hands.
The fun didn't stop there. We went to a fun birthday party at the children's museum today and Meimei and I still got to get dressed up. Here she is as a sweet little bee. Yes, that's a big tomato behind her.
Here I am very hard at work in my construction zone. I made sure I had my toolbelt and helmet. Safety first! I didn't get to do everything I wanted to before it was time to go, but next time I'll be sure to ride the boat like I did in Maine. That'll be another story for another time.
11.04.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment