Hello Friends! It's been a busy week and I've had lots of visitors. First things first, I wanted to thank my dear Aunty Demetra for this way adorable polka-dot romper! Silly Mummy wants to see if they come in big people sizes, but I don't think that's such a good idea...
This past week I also went to Old Shanghai for the first time with Lucy Jiejie and her family. Here's Papa and Uncle Yeeli pushing us along while Mummy and Aunty Susy got to chat... Thanks Pop!
I also got to meet Aunty Zainab! Can't believe she flew all the way from Albany to hug me! She's wonderful! I fell asleep when we walked to the park, but I heard Zain and Deen had a great time on the playground.
Then I got to meet awesome Emma and her parents who showed me how to eat cake (see below). I was so impressed. I especially like it if she gets it all over her face. I can't wait to try that one day. Mummy said something having teeth first. hmm.. let me see if I can work on that in the next few months.
That's it for now. Talk soon!
8.19.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment