8.27.2009

The week's happenings...

Congrats to Aunty Eunice and Uncle Jim! I tried to give them a few pointers before they had little Oliver. Hope I prepared them well. :)


Of course I've been learning all kinds of new things too in the past week. I met up with my buddy, Dylan. He's a couple of months older than me, but what's that he's got in his mouth? You can see how contented he is, but me not so much... hmm.. I must experiment.


Ah ha! What's this?? Oh yes, my hand! That's what I found this week! It's delicious, but sometimes I still forget that it's attached to me.


In the meantime, I think I have this head control thing down, but my cheeks kind of weigh me down. Here I am taking a little break during my tummy time.



My parents have been totally thrilled since I've been clocking 6-9 hours of sleep a night. Ahh.. I feel so refreshed! OK.. (teehee, those are Oliver's initials), I'll coo with you soon!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lotsachi said...

bwahahahaha! she's sooooo chubbly cute!