Today is special not just because it's my Mummy's very first mother's day, but also because I turned 11 months! Papa and I tried to make Mummy feel extra special this weekend. Papa ventured out of his comfort zone to bake (not like Uncle Andy bakes, but with flour and sugar and stuff) He made pear ginger muffins that made the whole house smell delicious. I did my part by sleeping in a little this morning so Mama could get some extra ZZZ's. See how much fun we're having!
I also turned 11 months old! Can you believe my big 1 year is just around the corner? I've heard that with a 1 year birthday comes cake! (maybe even the kind Lucy jiejie likes - "chocolate cake") Here my requisite banana shot. If you're really keeping track, you can go back and see how much bodily control I've gained in the last little bit.
Pictures may tell a thousand words, but here's a couple clips of my latest skills. Enjoy!
I also turned 11 months old! Can you believe my big 1 year is just around the corner? I've heard that with a 1 year birthday comes cake! (maybe even the kind Lucy jiejie likes - "chocolate cake") Here my requisite banana shot. If you're really keeping track, you can go back and see how much bodily control I've gained in the last little bit.
Pictures may tell a thousand words, but here's a couple clips of my latest skills. Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment