5.08.2010

The sun is up

O joy! Seattle sunny times are here. Just a quick post to let you know how I've been enjoying myself. I'm now big enough to wear some of these beautiful hats that have been sitting in my closet. They are sooo stylish. Uncle JT thinks I look like a train conductor in this one:



I also have these fun sunglasses, but personally would rather eat them instead of wear them to protect my eyes. Here's my best "Elementary, my dear Watson"-look.



Mummy was really busy last week so I'm looking forward to spending all kinds of time with her this week. Maybe I'll even start to say Mama... (but I like to keep her on her toes.) I am waving bye-bye now and have gotten really good at cruising along the furniture; crawling still is not my style. Hope everyone is doing great. Babble with you later!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cortez Family said...

I think I may have a little crush on you, Maia. You are an older lady though so I hope that you have an affinity for younger men! My mommy really likes all of your hats! Hope we can meet soon, Cruz.