11.14.2010

Back to my old haunts

What's up? Well, some of you may have wondered what the long blog hiatus has been about. Well, some of it is that one of my editors is a little technologically-challenged. And the other one had been really hard at work studying for her boards. Let's just say we're all glad they are over. The good news is that Mummy took her Boards in San Francisco! Papa and I joined her over there after she was done. That's right, my brave Papa flew solo with me. Good thing I took it easy on him by taking a nap. I still think he sweated a bit. :)

I got to hang out in my old 'hood with Lucy Jiejie and her parents. We had a great time. I basically tried to follow her around and she was very good at giving me directions.

Here we are hanging out on the front stoop like real urbanites. I so dig the city.

Here's Lucy jiejie showing me the proper way to enjoy a Tartine chocolate croissant. Chocolate... I wonder what that is... Maybe when I get to be a big girl like Lucy Jiejie!

More pics from my visit with Lucy coming up. And then... my first encounter with something cold and wet and falling from the sky.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: