OK, I'm trying to catch up for lost time. Hope everyone got some good treats for Halloween. Seattle has really pretty fall colors. I took a picture of it on my walk home. (This was of course, before our recent snowstorm - and before Papa wished he had access to Mummy Lei's leaf blower.)
For Halloween, Mummy thought I was the right age to be Pebbles Flintstone. I tried to get Oliver to be Bamm Bamm, but turns out he was already a cool pirate. O well, maybe another year. What do you think of my costume? I kind of dig the bone in my hair. :) I'm bringing prehistoric fashion back.
I had a great time for Halloween. I got to run around and dump out all the candy. Mummy was a little sad though since we only had 2 trick-or-treaters the whole night. And they were such polite kids, they only took 2 pieces of candy each. That left Papa with a big bowl, but I think Mama rationed him.
Gotta get back to my romping around the playground. I love it when I go up the steps and go down the slide. Wheeeee! Next up, Mama takes the boards and I build my vocabulary....
11.14.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Jacob was Bam Bam!! I'll have to email your mommy a picture! :) Monica
Post a Comment