2.04.2011

Happy Chinese New Year!


My first blog of 2011! And now it's the year of the rabbit. Papa, Mummy, and I rang in the lunar new year with Aunty Shannon, Uncle Mark, and Abigail Meimei. We had all kinds of auspicious foods like fish, noodles, and oysters. Mama even made her first nian gao. I'm getting the feeling that my parents and their friends like to eat as much as I do. Wish you all a prosperous and happy new year. More updates to come.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jeffrey's blog said...

Happy new year Chubby Bunny! We miss you!

Jeff shushu and Lynne a yi

Cortez Family said...

Many, many congrats! We got your lovely Valentine's day card!!

Monica said...

Happy Chinese New Year!!! Happy Valentine's day!!! We got your card and I am so happy to have found your blog and your OUTSTANDING news!!!! Wish we lived closer so my kiddos could teach you all kinds of new habits and tricks!!! Love, Monica