4.10.2011

Mama says I'm growing up fast

There have been some major technical glitches over the last 2 months, but thanks for being patient. We are now up and running through a Mac so perhaps you'll see a few more updates. No promises per my very busy editors.

I hope you all are enjoying all that spring has to offer. The cherry blossoms are in full effect here in the other Washington and the days have gotten so bright and long that we are starting to forget what winter was like.


I have been sporting some new hair-do's. My papa offered to put a bowl around my head and cut after he saw the price of a "kid's haircut", so my mama declined and thus no haircut for me yet. Thanks to Li Ayi, I can even get some braids in when I sit still long enough. What do you think?

We took a trip to Santa Cruz for a little vacation not too long ago. Here are some brief highlights.

Lots of time by the beautiful seaside...

Booboo "Kobayashi" destroys a mickey mouse pancake. (Too fast for even the before shot.)

The aftermath. I am so my parents' child.

Lastly, I've been talking in full sentences for the last 3-4 months, but lately it's been all about the singing. My dragon parents are next going to attempt the Suzuki method if I'm not careful. Here is my post-bath singing routine for your enjoyment. "A-B-C-D-E-F.... "

1 comment:

Jeffrey's blog said...

That was so cute..I'm glad she didn't stumble on the most important letter. I can't believe she knows the entire song already. I'm going to ask if she can do it next time we video chat.