Backpack.. check. Water bottle.. check. Sweatshirt.. check. Extra diaper.. check. Let's go to school. Yay!
I think Mummy was a little sad. Something about me growing up really fast. But she could see how excited I was to make some new friends.
School is great, but guess what? They don't speak my language! I know, travesty. The way I see it, these people ought to learn to speak some Chinese. It would be so much easier to communicate. Don't you think?
The language barrier makes it hard to follow all these new rules so I'm often off doing my own thing. How does one translate "circle time?" No matter, Mummy is impressed that I've been picking things up pretty quickly. 2 days into school and I already throw away my own napkin and put away my water bottle when snack is over. Some of these other kids seem picky with what they eat, but I pride myself on being the "demolisher." The teacher also says I have a strong personality. Is that the same thing as having an opinion?
I really like play doh free time. Today, I made pancakes and an ice cream cone and pizza out of it. We also do an art project every day. The first day I drew a picture of myself. Yesterday I made a crown with my name on it, and today I got to paint with pretty colors. I tend to get a lot of ink on my hands though. Very messy stuff being an artiste!
I have a feeling school is going to have lots more adventures to come. Stay tuned!
I really like play doh free time. Today, I made pancakes and an ice cream cone and pizza out of it. We also do an art project every day. The first day I drew a picture of myself. Yesterday I made a crown with my name on it, and today I got to paint with pretty colors. I tend to get a lot of ink on my hands though. Very messy stuff being an artiste!
I have a feeling school is going to have lots more adventures to come. Stay tuned!




No comments:
Post a Comment