9.11.2009

Goodbye BBQ

Hello! We've been busy preparing for the big move so I'll post the highlights from the last couple of weeks in a cluster...

Aunties Kristin and Susy and Uncle Yeeli organized an awesome good bye BBQ in my favorite Mountain Lake park. O wait, I think it's the only park I've been to. Well, there was such an enormous spread with this fantastic tri-tip marinated by Costco and grilled by Uncle Rich. We were all stuffed silly, or so people told me since I slept most of the time.

Here's a pic of the delicious cake that Aunty Susy surprised Mummy and Papa with. It had all the same flavors as their wedding cake!


We got to see lots of our good friends. It was so sweet for everyone to come. Mummy thinks she ate too much since there was such great food.

I even to got to meet my near-twin Kavya again! We haven't seen each other since we were born just 2 days apart. Look at us when we were so wee...


Check us out now at a whopping 2 1/2 months!


Thanks to everyone who came to share the day with us. I can't believe we're leaving so soon. Don't worry Lucy Jiejie, your Mama only held me for 30 seconds in this photo. :)

We will miss you!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: