Hello! I apologize for the delay in posts. My main editor was on something called "service" and Papa didn't understand me when I told him how to blog. Actually it was kind of sad since I barely got to see Mama for a whole week! I'm so glad she's back around now. We're having so much fun!
First of all, I turned 5 months! Here I am celebrating with my banana! Did you notice my new lilac bumbo seat? It helps me sit up.
I am becoming an expert in hanging out on my tummy and reaching for things. I especially like to chew on things like this ball. (Thanks Aki and Owen!)
While Mummy was working so hard, Daddy took really good care of me. We played together and he cooked dinner for Mummy every night. He even managed to clean the house. He's a super Papa! I took them both out to their favorite new bakery spot for breakfast on Saturday.
Then my papa and mama got all dressed up on Saturday night to go to something called a gala. Papa kind of looked like a penguin, all in black and white. I thought he looked great. Mama wore a pretty green dress and off they went.
What about me you ask? I got to hang out with Uncle JT for a few hours. We had a good time. Look what letters he taught me about while they were gone:
In honor of my 5-month birthday I thought I'd share a few of my latest clips. I'm really into talking. Here I am trying to explain to my Papa that I'm not little fatty, just big-boned!
And here I am doing my best baby pterydactyl call.
Stay tuned for more updates!
11.15.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
She is soooooooooo cute! Can't wait to see and hold her!
Do you have a photo for the gala event?
Yeye and Nainai
hehe, JT emailed me that pic. so cute!
Post a Comment