11.22.2009

Yeye & Nainai are here!

Hello friends!

Thanksgiving is nearly upon us and that means the fridge is full of lots of potential. Mummy is planning a traditional menu of turkey (pre-brined - thank you trader joes!), brioche stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes (courtesy of our new food mill), cranberry relish, lentil soup, brussel sprouts, butternut squash, and poached pears for dessert. What are your favorite dishes for Thanksgiving? We like having lots of food on the table.. or a cornucopia if you will. It makes us feel extra blessed and thankful to be so full. I can't wait to partake in all the festivities - even if I don't get to try real thanksgiving food until next year.

In preparation for the holiday, I have been working on some extra cute smiles and giggles. In fact, every time Papa takes out the camera I flash him one of these:


I tend to get a lot of positive reinforcement for being so sociable. It's such good timing, considering Yeye and Nainai have come to visit me all the way from San Diego. I figure if I smile a lot and be cute... chances are I can pretty much get whatever I want.

What do you think?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: