Let's get to the good stuff though. And when I mean good, I mean delectable! I sat in my bumbo twice today and got to use a spoon to eat up something called "rice cereal." Honestly, it tasted a lot like my mama's milk, except it had a slightly thicker texture... Do you like the bib I used to commemorate the occasion?
It was going pretty well, but I'm used to a much faster pace of eating. After all, I do take after my Papa. Papa wouldn't let me hold the bowl though.
Finally, I just went after what I wanted and tried to drink from the bowl itself. Mama caught a picture of it. Whoa this stuff is delicious! What's the next course??

Well, as promised, here's some video footage of the action today. I'm still a little/lot on the messy side. But with more practice, I think I can get really good at this. Then, maybe I'll even get to try some finger foods. Isn't Christmas coming? Oooh la la! Yippee! Watch out world, here comes my stomach!



2 comments:
love the arm folds.
hey thida! happy birthday! hope it was a great one :)
Post a Comment