Mummy took the day off work today so we could play. We got to hang out with my banana again as it is a special month day.
I'm loving to sing and listen to clapping these days. I'm also really into all kinds of games. Here I am playing peek-a-boo with my belly button!
Peek-a-belly-button!
Heheh.. nice gut I have, right? Well, what I really want are one of these "specialty's" cookies my Mama made today for Papa. No such luck. Guess it will have to be the organic rice cereal that's hanging out for me in the pantry.
Can't wait! Mama wants me to note the height of these cookies as that is one of the Specialty's trademarks. She also finds that they have the right crust and chewy middle. All in all, a successful endeavor... or so she says! Mummy wants to especially thank nainai as she was the one who bought the cookie dough mix. Mmmmm.
Here's a final picture showing one of my newest tricks! I can sit up on my own - admittedly, I kind of lean on my ample tummy to keep me upright, but I'd say it's quite an achievement nonetheless. Papa and mummy like to sit around me cooing their encouragement. This is also the outfit I wore to the holiday party for Mummy's work. I got lots of attention - it helps when you have such smooch-able cheeks! Miss everyone in San Francisco!




3 comments:
She is so cute! Love the big tum. Can you blame the girl for wanting to eat - look at what her mum is cooking all the time. those cookies made me drool =)
Where did you find a poinsettia hat?
She really is adorable. Congratulations to you both, Thida and Matt! Hope all is well with you guys in Seattle!
Post a Comment