Here is a picture of the pretty Christmas tree that mummy and daddy bought. They decorated it one night when I was asleep and it looks so pretty when the lights are on. I really like to look at it.
Mummy bought these stockings and hung them on the mantel, one for her, papa, and me. Mine had this really cool and fashionable sippy cup. Apparently I get to drink water (and maybe a little juice? nuts, mummy is shaking her head) from the sippy cup. Papa's stocking had some magnets in it to work our closet light. Mama's stocking didn't have anything in it! Oh no.. was she a naughty girl this year?
I don't think so. She made us a really yummy dinner. Well, I had peaches. My first fruit! It was all over me... and mama. hee hee. Mama made this amazing pate' according to papa. Mama highly recomends the recipe. She also slaved away on some cornish game hens, that she didn't really feel are worth recommending, but there was a sweet onion compote with it. She was saying compote a lot during dinner. She must like the way it sounds. She also made some very easy, but delicious risotto from the new show on Bravo, Chef Academy. Papa had 2 bowls! Maybe that's why they were too full for the little chickens.
Well, after eating all this delicious food, we took a walk through "candy cane lane". All the homes on this one block were decorated to a T! I wore my santa hat for the festive occasion, and was so excited to see all the pretty lights.
But then it got dark really quickly. Wait a minute! What happened? Suddenly, I had the urge to say "Hey hey hey..."
Well, while I'm dreaming of sugar plum fairies tonight, I have a feeling Mummy and Papa might be eating some fig souffle'. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment