4.04.2010

Fundamentals of reading and music

Exersaucers are pretty cool, but every now and then a girl needs a little more intrigue.


I spied Papa reading next to me one day and insisted that we read JAMA together. I thought it was going to be about going to bed - JamaJamaJamaJama, paJAMA time, but actually it was on the more fascinating topic of electronic intensive care units. I love reading with Papa.


I also got into this blue journal with Mama. I would recommend it for some light reading and page crumpling.


If you're more musically inclined, you could consider the complete Beethoven violin sonatas. Quite wonderful! Papa has warned me that the harp and the bass are not in my future. Something about having to buy a separate plane ticket for the instrument... I think my Aunty Kristin would disagree.


I'm so ready for Hawaii. When are we going already? Do you like my new sunprotective swimsuit? I can't wait for Plate Lunch! If I'm really good, I might get one all to myself. (and perhaps a muumuu to go with it.)




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristina said...

HIIIII back maia! lookin cute in that yellow hat, hope mom and dad have one to match :P