Well, even though I've been spending a lot of time with Mummy when Papa was working extra hard last week, I was thinking a lot about him. You can hear me talking about him in this little clip:
4.21.2010
Alliance declared
Quick little post to let you know I didn't forget my 10 month old banana shot. This is one of my favorite places to stand by... my toy box. I wonder if this is similar to hanging out next to the food table when you're at a party, or near the entrance where the servers come out to hand out hors d'oeuvres. Hmmm.. food for thought.
Well, even though I've been spending a lot of time with Mummy when Papa was working extra hard last week, I was thinking a lot about him. You can hear me talking about him in this little clip:
Well, even though I've been spending a lot of time with Mummy when Papa was working extra hard last week, I was thinking a lot about him. You can hear me talking about him in this little clip:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
MAIAMAIA! So cute!!!!!!! now can we work on Aunty Kristina???
Post a Comment