The little french boy on the playground taught me how to say Happy Easter to everyone. Uncle JT is coming over tomorrow so we can do a modified easter egg "hunt". I guess he knows I'm not an inclined hunter, so he's going to put easter eggs around me and I can do an easter egg "reach". This is certainly a skill I've been mastering in my 9th month of life.
I finally made it to be taller than my banana. At my 9 month check uip, I stretched out to 27 inches and weighed in at 21lbs 5.5oz (whoa.) My head was a cool 46cm (95%). I suppose I may have been taller than my banana for a while, but only recently I've been very into standing. Too bad I'm too heavy to pull myself up on my own. I've certainly been trying, but to no avail (yet.)
Feeding myself has also been really fun. I have a great pincer grasp now. Grated cheese is a breeze! Cheerios, adios! Water in my sippy cup? Tofu in my bowl? Well I suppose a lot of it ends up on the floor...
And of course I'm a strong proponent of dental hygeine. I'm working on my upper teeth now, for a grand total of 4! I love my toothbrush. I brush at the same time that Mummy does in the morning. Love a fresh mouth!
4.03.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment