7.27.2011

Seattle Summers

It's not hard to live in Seattle when it's summertime! We are surrounded by beauty from the lake to the sound and a sprinkling of breathtaking mountain ranges. It can be HOT too so that means I get to spend time in the wading pool! I love splashing around. Mummy may have splashed me this time, but I got her back later when I re-created the moment in the bathtub.

I love the water. I guffaw when I'm at the fountain trying to touch all the spouts. When I want to visit this fountain, I just ask my parents to take me to the "spitting frog fountain." I can't help but get soaking wet. Luckily, my parents have gotten smarter and bring along a change of clothes. What can I say... girls just want to have fun!

What would summer be without picnics! We go outside as much as we can on these gloriously sunny days. I was stuffing my face here with.. umm.. I don't remember, but I guarantee it was delicious. Meimei is enjoying the picnic too, but she's being discrete while she eats under that cover.

Meimei doesn't get to run around and play like I do, but I think she's having a good time. She seems to spend a lot of time contemplating the world. Here's she is being pensive. Mummy had to note in her calendar that Meimei slept 7 hours one night this week and she's averaging at least 4h in a row on most nights. She seemed really happy about this sleep thing. I guess I didn't do that when I was 4.5 weeks old.

Being a big sister is very fun. I get balloons and books and toys and lots of people to play with me. I just get irritated when I don't get my way. Mummy calls it "flexing my terrible twos-muscle."

Well off to our next adventure. Where to next, Papa? Hmm.. it's feeling a little crowded back here...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristina said...

love it! is this the backseat of the minivan you two must have purchased by now??

Kristina said...

I like the fountain pics, get her on a swim team, quick!!!