10.09.2009

4 months old!

I'm 4 months old today! Can you believe how quickly time has passed?
It's been a solid 4 months. At the pediatrician's office today, I was 14lbs 7oz (6.55kg for those that prefer metric.)
Given that weight, I feel pretty strong. I can push up my body and lift up my head! Hey Mummy, where are my clothes?


I've also spent a lot more time reaching for things. Look at me holding my frog. I have a really strong grip!


And of course, as it is a milestone month-day for me... here's my banana! I'm trying to taste it here, but am suspicious of my mama trying to take it away from me.



Aunty M-C and Uncle Andrew came from Vancouver to see me. It was great to be held by them. Uncle Andrew loves taking pictures of me with his big fancy camera. I thought I'd give him my happy look.


All in all, it's been a fantastic 4 months... except maybe those shots in my thigh today. Good thing I have some padding there to protect me.
Time for bed. I'll coo more with you later!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristina said...

can I JUST Say her dimple looks amazing in this bottom pic!