10.16.2009

My Guitar Hero!

Uncle Andy came over for dinner again and we had a grand time. He brought this game called "guitar hero". I've never quite seen my papa so competitive, but he really got into it. This picture shows how serious he is about being a rock star...mama tried it but got "boo-ed" off stage twice. Ouch. Someone ain't got rhythm, eh?


In other news, mummy went back to work this week. It's so sad! I didn't think mummy had to go back to work, she's been at home with me for my entire life, all 4 months of it! I miss her so much when she's gone, so I try to be extra good. Don't I look like I'm behaving well in this photo?


When mummy's gone, a very nice lady named Li Ayi comes to play with me. She's so nice! She speaks to me in Chinese and I think my accent is improving. Coo-er! (she's from the north near beijing)


Mummy keeps saying that 4 month olds are supposed to know how to roll, so I've been working on it. I think my center of gravity is all in my tush, which makes it kind of hard. I'm working on it though!


I'm so happy that it's the weekend. That means that mummy and papa are here with me the entire time! And Mummy Lei gives me a bath every night and I love it - she gets the water temperature just the way I like it. I heard we might be going to a "farmer's market" tomorrow. I'll tell you all about it next time-er. Coo soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: