10.04.2009

Mummy Lei is here!

Lots of news to report this week! Mummy Lei is here from Washington DC! She took a long flight and didn't arrive in Seattle until late at night, but it was so nice to be held by her. My mummy and daddy are thrilled as well - they are getting lots of good food to eat. You can tell how happy I am in this next picture. Thanks to Auntie Jacqui for making me look so hip as I model "small paul." (My parents lack "edge" so I have to rely on others for the hipster factor)

On top of that, I got a new colorful rattle all the way from some of my papa's friends in Scotland. I don't know for sure where that is, but papa says it's across a big ocean. It was perfect because I am working on grabbing things, and I like to shake, rattle, and roll.

And of course, mummy Lei is here - I was taking my nap when we went to this upscale shopping place called "university village". I heard papa saying that mummy and mummy lei could do some serious damage to their credit cards there. What's a credit card? Can I get one?

Mummy Lei has been cooking all sorts of good food to eat. Usually it doesn't last long enough to be photographed, but this duck looked so pretty we had to take a picture. Papa keeps talking about something called "rum beef" and "green mango salad". We went to a new grocery store called uwajimaya yesterday. We didn't bring our camera, but wow! So much fresh fish, fruits, and veggies. I got to see all sorts of fruits that I haven't seen since we moved from San Francisco - it felt like a little bit of Clement street with the durian, star fruits, and green mangoes (just to name a few).
More to come later. I know that mummy and mummy lei will have more adventures with me in the next week. Papa already started work so I'm missing him during the day. So nice when he comes home at night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: