I got this ball all by myself. Good reaching!
I like to put Sophie in a headlock and chew. I think it's hilarious when Baba makes Sophie squeak.
I really look up to my big sister. She gets to do so many things. Here she is reading on our new couch.
I've quickly learned that in this family, we like to eat. I'm no exception. Here I am enjoying a particularly good vintage of breast milk. Thanks Mama.
Knock, knock. Who's there? Honey bee. Honey bee who? Honey, bee a dear and change my diaper? HAHAHA, I know I'm hilarious. I am always more content with a clean diaper.
OK, enough for now. Here's my gongxi gongxi pose.
I thought I'd addend this post because my editors finally got some rolling footage. I also went to the doctor for my 4 month check up about a week after this post and am proud to say that mama's milk has made me 14lbs 15oz (50-75%), 24 inches (25%) and a head circumference of 40cm (10-25%) (that's for my peds neurologist friends). Kisses!




No comments:
Post a Comment