She and mama posed with the restaurant's mascot. I bet Mama is wondering if he comes in plush. I better watch out, as I could see myself being this dude for next halloween...
11.24.2011
Thanksgiving 1 and 3/4s.
We had a mini-Thanskgiving day celebration today at Din Tai Fung. Baba couldn't come so it doesn't count as a real Thanksgiving celebration. Jiejie LOVES this place. In fact, she said, "I don't like chinese class, I like Din Tai Fung." "I love the Canada." She's a little bit non sequitur, but I would translate that as "I would rather be at Din Tai Fung and eat lots of xiaolongbao. It's better than chinese class where you only pretend to be at a restaurant and learn words I already know. The tastiest dumplings that I've had though are in Canada." Drool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hmm, I have a different interpretation of what Maia said...that is if you replace "chinese" with "seattle", "din tai fung" with "hawaii", and "the Canada" with "shave ice". Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment