Halloween is a very interesting holiday. Jiejie has been going around saying "knock, knock... Trick or Treat... please give me something sweet to eat!" There's been lots of orange gourds around the house and on people's lawns, and we had to get all dressed up.
Mummy put me in this shrimp sushi costume and calls me her delicious little amaebi. Personally, I feel like I'm more of a king prawn than a tiny little shrimp, but I like this wasabi, ginger headband thing. If only it was edible.
I didn't actually get to go out with Jiejie since it was kind of chilly outside. Here I am hanging out in my bumbo, contemplating the ramifications of handing out chocolate to all these kids. Have we considered the obesity epidemic?
If you can guess, Jiejie was a friendly green dragon. She told me all about her trick-or-treating when she got back. Maybe next year I can go with her.
Hope you all had a great Halloween. Jiejie told me that Thanksgiving will be even more fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment