HAPPY THANKSGIVING! We are actually celebrating Thanksgiving twice. O yeah! That's how we roll in this household. Mummy and I are getting ready. Thanks to Aunty M-C for the matching attire. I'm making cookies. O, Mummy, did you need this spatula?
We had this feast last Saturday with Abi Meimei and family. Here's a rundown of our menu. Yup, that's a roast duck in front me. Good job Mama! Quack, nevermore. We attempted to make sushi like Auntie Lynne and her mom taught us, although it didn't come out exactly the same. Sweet potatoes with a vinagrette and candied pecans, burmese tri-color salad and homemade fish cakes, sambal chicken wings, proscuitto wrapped dates, kale, fennel, and butternut squash (Thanks Aunty Shannon!) Do what a turkey does and gobble, gobble!
Alpha chef Mama.. I'm taking a break. Gotta get ready for round 2. I love Thanksgiving!
11.24.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment