Here's my latest update! Mummy, daddy, and I went to take a walk around this place called "Green Lake". The only lake I've ever seen is Mountain Lake in San Francisco where we used to live. That's where Auntie Kristin, Susy and Uncle Yeeli surprised us with such a nice picnic (see previous blog)! Did you know that Mountain Lake is the last natural fresh water lake in all of San Francisco? How about that!
Green Lake is MUCH bigger. We saw all sorts of people walking around. There were other moms with their kids, lots of dogs (very well behaved, might I add), and even a kayaker or two! Did you hear that auntie Kristin? I started to get hungry near the end of our walk so started to say politely, "Mom, I'm kind of famished. When do I eat?" It always comes out as a "waaaaaahhhhhh!!!!". I've got to keep working on my verbalization.
Then daddy had to start work and I was very sad. Mummy was sad too, but daddy kept mumbling about something called health insurance. I guess it's a good thing he started work again. Phew! I still don't quite understand, mummy called the new pediatrician today and asked about something called "shots". Do those hurt? I'll have to ask my friends Lucy and Zoe (umlaut above the "e"). I seem to recall getting shots a couple months ago, but don't remember exactly.
Last night, both mummy and daddy were tired and didn't want to cook, so they tried out a place near U. Washington called "Jack's Tapas Cafe, Mainly Chinese". Really, that's what it was called! I guess the cook is named Jack, and most of the food is chinese, hence, "mainly chinese". Mummy and daddy loved it! It was food from northern china, which isn't always easy to find - they had a pancake stuffed with chives, and "dao xiao" noodles that are shaved off right before cooking. It smelled delectable! I can't wait to start eating solids...daddy teased me with a juicy looking grape (pu tao) today but I just frowned. Shame on him!
9.29.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment