9.23.2009

Feed me!

My parents have some issues with transitioning to a new city. Me on the other hand.. my needs are simplified. I thought I was giving my parents very clear signals... I just love to eat. Plus, I have a lot of body to upkeep. I mean look at my folds! Feed me!!!


So I had backed down to sleeping only 6 hours a night, waking up hungry again. It burns a lot of energy to hold up this head! My parents thought it was because we were in a new location. WRONG! Then they got the right idea to feed me 4-5 ounces/feed instead of just 2-3 or both sides from mama, not just 1.


Yup.. now life is good again and I'm sleeping 8-9 hours again. Ahh.. so rested and happy again! I'm moving so fast, my cameraman couldn't keep up and this pic is blurry.


Contented with life, I hung out with Uncle JT. Then I noticed on the table a delicious tikka masala. Hmm... When do I get to eat solids?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: