9.11.2009

Laughing out loud!

While our stuff takes its time to get up there, we are enjoying our stay at Lucy jiejie's place. She has so many cool toys... I had no idea what I was missing!!
Here I am in a bumbo learning how to sit up:

Mama was afraid I might get stuck in it since my thighs are a little on the large side. She got me out OK though.
I also got to sit in this very stimulating saucer of toys. Mama has told me that the more colors something is, the tastier it is. She said she was talking about salads and sandwiches, but I thought I would try it with this saucer. Here I am trying to taste it, but my tongue couldn't quite reach.


Just as well. I was pretty full anyway on delicious milk. Can you appreciate my cheeks?


Heee hee... I love being funny. Laughing out loud is my newest thing! My vocab thus far includes "eeee" (squealing in delight), "ah-gu", "hehe", and "aka"


Posted by Picasa

No comments: