We had a really hard time saying goodbye to all of our good friends in San Francisco. I tried to cheer up Mummy and Papa with lots of coy looks like this one:
Then I had the better idea to take everyone out to dinner! We got to spend some time with many of our friends, and we got to eat lots of good food. (Well, Mummy and Papa ate while I slept, but they told me it was delicious.)
I did stay awake long enough to hang with my pals, Lucy and Zoƫ.
Even Aunty Eunice and Uncle Jim came! It was so great to see them. Next time we meet, I hope Oliver and I get to play together.
All in all, it was just as I anticipated... good friends, good food, and a good "see you soon"
9.15.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment