O hello! It's been a hectic week so I have lots to report. The big news is that we're in Seattle! I had a pretty good time on the plane. I timed it so that I had the largest poop my Mummy has ever seen about 30 minutes before getting on the plane. Both Mummy and Papa thought it was good that Uncle Dan and Aunty Linda had warned them of this possible occurrence.
Our stuff and our cars arrived all on the same truck in a very timely fashion. Again, I decided to commemorate this occasion with another "blow-out." This time all the way up the back. Mummy couldn't help but take a picture this time for pure comic relief.
Now every day is filled with lots of box-opening and Mummy and Papa always asking each other "where are the scissors?" Every day is like seeing new familiar friends. Helloo green friends...
Oof... guess there's still a lot of work to do. I'll do my best to distract my parents while they deal with this. :)
9.22.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i notice most of these boxes are kitchen appliances! yum..
Post a Comment